Not being exceedingly busy does not mean that we haven't had anything happen though. In an effort not to overload anyone with information, I am going to attempt to post everything in little bite size pieces. I make no guarantees about consecutive order or coherency - both being affected by the reason for my ability to catch up on the posts at last.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Bloggy bites
It has been almost four months since I posted my last entry. I have meant to post. I truly have. This lengthy time span has no real justification. I have not been exceedingly busy, or at least no more so than the average single mom of four children spanning teenage and toddler years. School let out for the summer and is now back in session. We did not go camping like we had planned, and after experiencing almost two and a half months of 96-99 degree weather straight, other fun trips that were planned were put off until the chances of frying to a crisp lessoned. We celebrated Zachary's second birthday - giving me the pleasure of having two two year old children, for at least a brief period of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for new blog posts!!
ReplyDelete